You could substitute or add meat to the beans. Personalize this to suit your family.
This would be great for #familygamenight ! It will become a quick favorite!
3 cans cooked black beans
One packet of taco seasoning or 3 T. Homemade taco seasoning
6 oz shredded cheddar cheese
2 avocados cubed
1 jar of salsa
8 oz sour cream
Chopped green onions (optional)
One bag of tortilla chips
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Warm up beans on stove top and season with taco mix
3. Spread beans into the bottom on a 9 x 11 pan
4. Top with shredded cheese and warm in oven until cheese is melted
5. Top with cubed avocados, a jar of salsa, sour cream and chopped chives.
6. Serve immediately with tortilla chips
Today's recipe was submitted by the fabulous WBC Doula Tzipi Sutin. Tzipi can be reached at email@example.com