This is a great meal for families with little ones who don't like red sauce. There is one kid in every family who just won't eat sauce, lol!
It comes to us from the Real Simple Website. Lots of options for substitution in this one. Pick a different pasta, pick a different vegetable, pick a different cheese. Live it up!
- 1 pound cheese ravioli (or pasta of choice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small zucchini, sliced into thin half-moons (or vegetable of choice)
- kosher salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (2 ounces)
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return to the pot.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the vegetable, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper and cook until just tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable mixture and ¼ cup of the Parmesan to the ravioli and toss gently to combine.
- Serve with the remaining ¼ cup of Parmesan.
That's it! Off to meet our newest client:)
This recipe was submitted by the fabulous WBC Doula Renee Hennings. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Original Recipe can be found at this link: http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/ravioli-sauteed-zuchinni